Cyna Games Forum � New release: Kyodai Mahjongg 16.42
Cyna Games
35336 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New release: Kyodai Mahjongg 16.42  (Read 37593 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: June 15, 2001, 00:00:00 »

• [Language] Updated translations : Italian (this time by Christian Eidolon), Polish, German and Finnish.
  • [Language] Fixed missing translation items in v16.00.
  • [Tileset] New tileset, "Just Kids", by Mugwump. It looks way better than "Easy", and is as useful to learn the basics of Mahjongg Solitaire.
  • [Cool] Trying a new logo at the top-right corner of the screen... Send your thoughts if you don't like it...
  • [Cool] Softened the menu and toolbar button borders.
  • [Cool] From now on, when a background's width or height is at least twice smaller than the screen's, it will be tiled across the screen instead of stretched.
  • [Fix] Kyodai 16.2D renamed to "Kyodai 2D" to make things clearer. Many people thought it was "Kyodai 16.20" and thus a newer version than Kyodai 16.00. On the contrary, I do not plan to update Kyodai 2D in the future. Although it's still a fun game to play, it's only provided for compatibility with older computers.
  • [Fix] Fixed a bug in Kyodai 2D that didn't take the high-quality option into account in the language selection dialog box.
  • [Fix] Fixed a bug that resulted in hiding an MP3 or Midi entry in the Music menu if MOD files were removed from their subdirectory.
  • [Fix] Now the tile animations are automatically disabled when you play in software (non-accelerated) mode.
  • [Fix] Hopefully fixed some (or all ?) of the "floating point" errors you may have encountered when launching Kyodai. Unfortunately it's a bug that appears much randomly.

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: