Cyna Games Forum � March 27, 2004
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: March 27, 2004  (Read 12572 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: March 27, 2004, 00:00:00 »

I don't like being accused of doing vaporware, so I felt like I had to release a beta version to the public. It's a beta version from February 20, I didn't change much since then. I've been too busy on changing the design for the new website, and learning more PHP and related stuff. Plus, I'm looking into switching hosts for Kyodai.com, because I'm not too happy with the current one (Lost Oasis). They're quite good at serving HTML pages, but they suck at PHP. Anyway. So I'm looking for a host. If you know of a good reliable host (guaranteed uptime >= 99.9%, bandwidth between 80GB and 150GB, just to be sure (currently 20 to 25GB but that will grow), daily backups and high performance international traffic), please let me know through the contact form at the end of every page. Thanks.  Oh, yes, here's the link to version 20.00 beta 1... If it doesn't work, it's because I (or my host) removed it because it's generating too much trafic. You never know. And it REALLY needs a lot of polishing. And I'm ashamed of the current results (although it's much better than v19.99 IMHO). I guess that's my punishment for spending too much time on the website, and not enough on the software. Anyway. Have fun, and if there are bugs to be found, they'll be reported right below. Come back to this page before you submit a bug report, just to be sure you won't be the 857th user to report it. Thanks for our mailboxes. Oh yeah, and have fun Smile

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: