Cyna Games Forum � August 29, 2000
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August 29, 2000  (Read 9229 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: August 29, 2000, 00:00:00 »

Generally, when I release a new major version, there are two possibilities. The first one, the one I experience the most, is that I receive many e-mails about bugs in the latest version. The second one is the one that happened this time : I just receive a couple of e-mails, with the same contents (bug report and "oh that's a great new version nevertheless !"). I have a preference for the second possibility because it gives me less work to do... Smile So it seems like my online gaming mode is not as buggy as I feared, finally ! Smile  I'm already working on the next version... I'm making a lot of tests on my code to see if I can convert the layout editor to the 3D mode... Well that would be something good ! Unfortunately it doesn't work perfectly for now... I have a lot of trouble getting the correct tile coordinates. But it works better than yesterday anyway. I'm still working on finding the cause of these small problems though. I hope I won't have to drop the idea of a 3D layout editor... Hmm, nothing to add. If you're currently having fun playing Kyodai online (either on a LAN or on the Internet), please drop me an e-mail and tell me your thoughts ! Thanks ! Smile

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: