Cyna Games Forum � September 30, 2000
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: September 30, 2000  (Read 7964 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 48
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: September 30, 2000, 00:00:00 »

As Miguel Samiez says he reads this page every day and is asking for some news, here they are... Wink Well, it's been much easier to work with emboss bump-mapping than with dotproduct3 bump-mapping... I've been able to make it actually work in about one day of work. It was fast, also (100 fps). Unfortunately it doesn't look very good when using a 1-pass drawing system, so I've split the emboss effect to a 2-pass alpha-blended system, and now it works as good as my environment-mapped bump-mapping feature (the one for the G400 cards, remember ?), and faster (55 fps). Although I'm still not completely satisfied... Anyway. I'll probably find a workaround soon enough.  So it looks like I'm likely to release a new version within a week or two. Hey Miguel, since you're reading this... How about sending me a new Midi music for Kyodai ? You know I'd love to have this beautiful "Electric Soul" in it someday ? Wink Or maybe some inca music... Hmm... Smile  Apart from that, the flea invasion is back (although weaker than last time, but I'm scared again), I've seen a lot of cool movies this month (hey don't laugh at me, these were my only holidays...), and I'll be looking into more features to add to Kyodai soon... Wink

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: