Cyna Games Forum � January 19, 2000
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: January 19, 2000  (Read 13087 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 48
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: January 19, 2000, 00:00:00 »

Hi ! Seven minutes of samples from Miguel Samiez's Original Soundtrack album for Kyodai Mahjongg are now online ! You can listen to them here. Hurry up, you'll love them ! You'll also find there an extract from the next music I'll add to Kyodai, The Sad Song, one of the best pieces of music Miguel has ever written. I've also reset the poll for Miguel, so please vote again and tell us your opinion now that you can listen to the samples !  What's up for Kyodai ? Well, I've been working more than ever on it these last days. I've removed most of the bugs that had appeared when switching to DelphiX. I've rewritten the Game Selector from scratch to fit it in the game window. It also has a few cool animations. I'm hoping to add a scrolltext (for all Atari ST lovers like me Wink). The executable size is 200kb smaller (don't ask me why, I don't even know for sure ! Wink), I've added a new animation in 2D Solitaire, Ghost (now it's up to you to guess what it does Wink), which required to rewrite a part of the 2D engine, allowing me to fix at the same time a minor bug that had been... bugging me since version 8.0 (phew), etc... And it's not finished yet !! Now I'll try to focus on adding that scrolltext, improving the DirectDraw/Direct3D integration in both the Game Selector and the game itself, and finally add 3D to Clicks, Slider and Hashira. Oh, by the way, now all games work perfectly in 2D mode. Stay tuned, I think I may consider releasing a new beta version this week or early next week... Smile

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: