Cyna Games Forum � May 15, 2002
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: May 15, 2002  (Read 8576 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 48
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: May 15, 2002, 00:00:00 »

My, I'm definitely doing less updates than I'd like to... Sorry about this everybody. Especially to those of you who come by every day to check for updates ! Wink  Yes, I'm still working on Kyodai Mahjongg (of course !). My recent efforts have been put in the 2D version. I'm not planning to bring it up to date with the 3D version, but I wanted to fix some annoying problems with it anyway, especially in the menu and timer systems. I believe I've reached a state where my new versions are quite stable and ready for release. You might expect to see them out before the end of the month...  Another frustrating thing with releasing new versions, is that you're somehow playing with fire when you try to change something in the overall structure. Something that's working perfectly on my machine will not always work on other configurations, and sometimes from a version to another, the compatibility rate will evolve in such a chaotic manner that I'm helpless when trying to figure out what's wrong and what's not... In short, if the latest version is not working for you, trying the previous one, maybe it will. You never know. Especially me ! Wink  Oh, there's good news for me though : I've learned that for the first time, Kyodai Mahjongg has been nominated for the Shareware Industry Awards. I guess it's always when you stop hoping for something that it happens ! Wink I do not expect to win, of course... Who can win against a Solitaire-type card game ? Especially when it already won the People's Choice prize last year (please, please, make some room for me Smile). Anyway, if you're a registered voter for the SIA, I'm sending you a big thank you if you're planning to vote for me. If you aren't registered, you can still vote for Kyodai Mahjongg in the People's Choice awards, just follow this link. And, no, I'm not going to be mad at you if you don't vote for me, of course ! I'm just glad all of you have been supporting me for all these years. That's just plain nice to me. Thanks !

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: