Cyna Games Forum � December 18, 2002
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: December 18, 2002  (Read 21618 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: December 18, 2002, 00:00:00 »

Hello... Well, I've slowed down my work on the beta these days... I'm sorry about it, but it was really frustrating to work on the Voodoo bug and discover it was caused by only one wrong line of code. So I just dropped everything and started working on something else instead... (If you're only interested in Kyodai Mahjongg, you can skip the next paragraph)  Well I'm working on a sort of revival of my good old anime-related website, Cyber Namida. A few years ago, when Kyodai Mahjongg was far from being created, Cyber Namida used to be probably the most popular French website for manga and anime-related information. Then one day I had to stop updating it, after creating over 600 pages, because I had to make a living, and only Kyodai Mahjongg would allow that (I've always been against putting advertisements on websites). Well it's been nearly five years now, and I've found an opportunity to somehow revive my beloved website, by making a news page about Saint Seiya Hades, the follow-up to the Japanese show that had a huge success in France between 1988 and 1991, under the name Les chevaliers du zodiaque (see the November 16 news bit for more information). Last month I simply committed to live commenting of the new episodes on newsgroups, but this time I thought I'd better put everything on my website. If you speak French and are interested in that show, you may want to visit the related page. I'm not only commenting now, I also made a fan translation of episode 3 (and more to come, if I have some spare time) from Japanese to French. It's really exciting to be part of the adventure. It's the first time I ever translate any actual fiction material from Saint Seiya, although I did already have a couple of articles published in the French version of the comic book a few years ago.  Now, time to get back to Kyodai Mahjongg indeed. I'll start with my improvements to the interface, although it's not the easiest thing to do. I can't stand anymore these incomplete edit boxes, you see ! Smile

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: