Cyna Games Forum � New release: Kyodai Mahjongg 17.00
Cyna Games
35336 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New release: Kyodai Mahjongg 17.00  (Read 21079 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: August 20, 2001, 00:00:00 »

• [Language] Updated translations : German, Greek.
  • [Tileset] Added "Seasons", a Small Tileset with the new format (based on an idea by Marc Lesselberg). Also updated "Desert" to the new format.
  • [Great] Finally added a new mini-game ! It's called Kumika, and it's another pretty addictive game ! I spent a lot of time on it, I hope you'll appreciate it ! Read the Rules help file for more information on the rules and various options.
  • [Great] Added JPG support for Small Tileset files ! Also, the tileset size is now free, provided that tiles are always perfectly square. I recommend 64x64.
  • [Great] If you have an old machine, you will love this : I finally adjusted all animations (if I forgot any, please tell me) so that they have the same speed on all configurations.
  • [Cool] Added Save support to Kumika. I know it's not an addition since last time, but I just wanted to point this out... Wink
  • [Cool] The "High-resolution textures" option is now linked to the Small Tilesets as well, offering a resolution of 64x64 instead of 32x32 when the option is enabled.
  • [Cool] Revamped the game selector. Just click on the "Selector" button to switch between a slightly modified old version of the selector and the new version.
  • [Cool] Improved some animations (most notably the scores - I also use a much better and more readable font for them now)
  • [Cool] Added an option in the View menu to simplify the menu. I would recommend to enable it if you're playing the game for the first time.
  • [Cool] When saving a game, the game's name (Solitaire, Kumika, ...) is automatically added to the filename so you can retrieve it easily later.
  • [Cool] Modified the menus so that the Small Tileset submenu opens on the left of the Tileset menu. I believe it's much less confusing this way.
  • [Cool] The 2D mode will now use exclusively the "normal" background mode. It's prettier and more logical, and on older 3D cards I noticed it doubles performance Smile
  • [Fix] Fixed a problem that deformed Small Tilesets and Hashira columns when a Large Tileset with a different aspect ratio was selected.
  • [Fix] Fixed two minor (but funny) problems that appeared when using the "Emphasize 3D" option.
  • [Fix] Fixed a problem that caused scores over 100.000 points to reset when saving a Slider game. I can't believe some people have so much time to spend on Slider Smile
  • [Fix] Removed the "None" background option and "Animate board while building it" (the first was ugly and useless, the second was ugly, useless and buggy).
  • [Fix] More minor fixes and additions.

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: