Cyna Games Forum � New release: Kyodai Mahjongg 17.02
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New release: Kyodai Mahjongg 17.02  (Read 21062 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 48
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: September 03, 2001, 00:00:00 »

• [Language] Updated translations : Romanian, German (rules of Kumika rewritten by Marc Lesselberg... he's everywhere Wink).
  • [Language] Fixed Spanish translation so that the help files point correctly to the translated versions.
  • [Skin] Added yet another woody skin... Wood 3 may be the most realistic of them. Quite nice.
  • [Cool] Revamped the Themes feature for less confusion. Now, you can change their settings to your taste (and save them into a new theme), and "reset" the theme to its original state if you made a mistake. Additionally, I removed the "No themes" option (which had become pointless) and the game now uses the "Default" theme by... default.
  • [Cool] The Themes menu is now updated immediately to show new Themes created with the "Add to Themes" feature.
  • [Fix] Fixed a bug which caused the game selector to remain on the screen even when a game is automatically loaded at startup.
  • [Fix] Fixed a problem with using Jpg small tilesets inside themes.
  • [Fix] Fixed problems with the left frame's buttons on the Old Selector.
  • [Fix] Fixed minor issue with the Automatic save option.
  • [Fix] Updated the "Default" theme to use Desert.jpg, not Desert.bmp... (doh !)
  • [Fix] Fixed a potential bug in Slider similar to the one fixed for Kumika in v17.01.

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: