Cyna Games Forum � May 5, 2004
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: May 5, 2004  (Read 20020 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 48
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: May 05, 2004, 00:00:00 »

Last month, the website had serious hosting problems... Our host has moved from Paris to Marseille and crashed all its backups in the meantime -- as a result, Kyodai.com was offline for a day. Additionally, the account I use at another host for the older versions of KMJ has been killed on the very same day (the files were offline for several days). This is probably a good example of the Murphy law. Anyway, I was very upset about all of that. I'm trying an alternative hosting service and will decide later which account I'll keep. In the meantime, I've been spending, as usual, most of my time on the new design for the website. I'm trying to do something that wouldn't disorient visitors too much, and that would still look more "modern" that it currently does. I'm currently quite satisfied with the results, and hopefully I'll be able to upload a preliminary version of the new website later this month. It will serve as a basis for the dynamic website, which should be interfaced with the next version of Kyodai Mahjongg (21.00, or maybe 20.00 if I manage to do everything smoothly).  I don't see too many people download the new beta version. There are less downloads than for older versions of the game, so I'd like to invite you to try it if you haven't yet. Don't worry, it won't break your machine, actually it's much more stable than version 19.99. As always : have fun Wink

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: