Cyna Games Forum � December 7, 1999
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: December 7, 1999  (Read 10432 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 48
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: December 07, 1999, 00:00:00 »

Okay, I'm too tired to work on Kyodai tonight (it's 3:32am here), so I'll just post the Alpha 6 version for all of you who're willing to help me. So, this time, it MAY have a chance to work on Voodoo 2 cards, because I improved my fullscreen code. Make sure you disable the Hall of Fame panel and the toolbar first, by the way. In addition to the fullscreen code, I've improved most of the parts of this Alpha version. It now offers preliminary support for Rivers, full support for Memory, faster loading, improved Game Selector (new screenshots have been added for the 3D version), improved DirectX handling and even some cool icons in the menu... Smile (I missed them Wink) Please send your reports if this new alpha version improved (or not ?) your DirectX experience from the previous alpha versions. Thanks ! The file link is here as usual (715kb, file to install in your current Kyodai 10.21 directory).  PS : the current poll results tend to tell me to fully go DirectX. DirectDraw for 2D and Direct3D for 3D. Thank you for all your support and reports. I'm absolutely unable to answer the flood of mail I've been getting recently, so please don't expect an answer, but rest assured that I carefully read all your e-mails, thank you again.

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: