Cyna Games Forum � April 22, 2000
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April 22, 2000  (Read 21440 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: April 22, 2000, 00:00:00 »

I've changed the site design even more... Smile This time I've decided to remove the frames (I hate that anyway). I replaced them with a double column on each page. I just love that new style ! Unfortunately, after several tests, I realized it doesn't work correctly on Netscape browsers at a resolution of 640x480. If you're using this combination, my advice would be to switch to 800x600 or use Internet Explorer. Anyway, Kyodai itself doesn't look very good at 640x480, so I guess most of my users are at least in 800x600. Aren't you ? Wink  Also, I forgot to tell you something yesterday. Miguel Samiez, my composer and friend, came to see me last thursday, and he brought me the long-awaited Soundtrack CD of Kyodai Mahjongg ! The cover is beautiful and the music, well, you know the music and what I think about it... Smile Miguel is moving to Switzerland to get married to his girlfriend Marielle, but hopefully it won't slow down the process of putting the CDs for sale online. Oh, and I got my name three times on the CD Smile Twice as "co-produced by Rene-Gilles Deberdt", and once as "Thanks to Naoki Haga". Eheh. I like that ! Wink  PS : I've added two new polls on the main page, and updated the OST page with the quasi-final version of the CD cover (I don't have a scanner so I can't send you the final version, and Miguel is busy moving to Switzerland)

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: