Cyna Games Forum � April 26, 2000
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April 26, 2000  (Read 9150 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: April 26, 2000, 00:00:00 »

Hello. As you may have seen on the main page, version 11.42 is out. I hope you'll like it. It fixes a lot of the small problems introduced while switching to the DirectX engines. It also brings back the 2D and 3D animations in Rivers, Clicks and Slider. Plus, it has the help files translated to French, and a new tileset as well as a new background ^_^... What are you waiting for ? Wink  If you're waiting for the Original Soundtrack, well, it's not going to be on sale before next month at least. Sorry about that (if you want to complain, do it to Miguel, not to me ! Wink)... Oh, yes, the polls. I've removed two of them. The result was that 93-94% of you seem to appreciate the new design. I'm glad to hear that ! Also, the 2D engine poll seems to indicate that you prefer the new DirectX engine. That's why I'm trying to make sure it's more and more stable. I'm sorry for the lack of stability in 32-bit color mode, but it doesn't seem to be my fault. And finally, the "bonus" poll shows that you all prefer the Mahjongg Solitaire game (which seems obvious, since Kyodai is advertised as a Mahjongg Solitaire game), followed by Clicks and Rivers, then Hashira, Slider and Memory. Funny fact : it's exactly my preference order !  Well, I think that's all for tonight. I hope you'll enjoy the new version !

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: