Cyna Games Forum � April 28, 2000
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April 28, 2000  (Read 8438 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: April 28, 2000, 00:00:00 »

Argh ! Three updates in a row. This time I was warned about some crash problems in fullscreen mode. As always : I don't play in fullscreen mode. So I couldn't know. It took me about ten hours of work to figure out that the problem was not caused by my own programming but by external problems I had to find a fix for. Well, I really hope it'll be the last update before a couple of weeks, because I'm completely exhausted now (plus, I hate spending hours just to upload files with my 56kbps modem). This version is called 11.42x, and the only changes concern the fullscreen problems. So, if you don't play in fullscreen, you can freely use a prior version. Also, if you find a bug in it, please make sure you read the docs carefully before you send me a report. And make the report detailed, because out of the 5 e-mails reporting the fullscreen mode, no one even mentioned that it was about the fullscreen mode...  Apart from that, I've changed the mirrors. I've put back Download.net (which seems to be back from lethargia ?) and removed 3Dfiles.com, whose "webmasters" insulted me because, out of the 3 links I had to their site, I dared remove the automatic advertisement from one of them. They told me they'd never post a Kyodai update again on their site. I said what about your readers ? They told me they didn't care, they just do that job for the big money. Now that's a site I'll be sure not to visit again in my life...  PS : if you don't want to download the whole package again, here's a patch (677kb) that will upgrade your Kyodai 11.42 or 11.42a version to 11.42x...

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: