Cyna Games Forum � July 14, 2000
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: July 14, 2000  (Read 7926 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: July 14, 2000, 00:00:00 »

Hello ! I'm very busy these days, but I wanted to give you a preview of several new features in the upcoming Kyodai 12.02...  This version should be released this week-end or a few days later. I'm extremely tired and I don't think I'd be able to spend, as always, a couple of days advertising the new update on all websites. So, although v12.02 is virtually finished, I'll probably wait a few more days.  
  • [Cool] Implemented a camera-based contemplation mode, similar (but not identical) to Kyodai 10.21.
  • [Cool] Implemented "Play in a window" feature for nostalgics. I couldn't do it before because I had to optimize maximized mode first.
  • [Cool] Now the "View Tiles" feature (which is now in its own separate window) shows high-quality tiles.
  • [Fix] Non-textured mouse cursor : found a workaround for flickering cursor problems. (Notably for ATI video cards)
  • [Fix] Textured mouse cursor : improved 2D support to avoid important lag times when moving the mouse over the background.
  • [Fix] Fixed a long-lived problem that would occasionally popup a Game Over window after one second...

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: