Cyna Games Forum � August 11, 2000
Cyna Games
35336 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August 11, 2000  (Read 9268 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: August 11, 2000, 00:00:00 »

Hi ! For those who were wondering what's up with the new mini-game I've been working on, well, I forgot to tell you. I stopped developing it rather early (although most of the code is done and works well), because I've been unable (as stupid as it may seem) to figure out a way to put seven games (with their screenshot) inside the small 640x480 window that serves as the game selector. I don't want to enlarge the window and I'd really like to have all the screenshots at the same time on the screen... Anyway. Of course I could reduce them but I'm not sure about this. Any ideas ? The good news is that I'm now working on the online gaming option ! It will be exclusively for the current Two Players game for now. I intend, however, to add more playing modes and so on. Also, I've implemented the particle engine on Rivers, Clicks and Slider, and I've added the good ol' Background Cube mode from v10.21. I'm thinking of releasing this version (without the online gaming support) as v12.52 in a few days. I'm not sure yet, though. I expect to have a beta (or final) version of the online gaming part available by the end of the month, but I'm not sure if you want to wait for the new features. Again : any ideas ?  PS : I've added two more polls about the Online gaming. I wanted to add a third one about the game types you'd like to play (quick turns, time-limited turns, etc), but I'll try to implement them all. If I don't, I'll post a poll later.

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: