Cyna Games Forum � August 14, 2000
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August 14, 2000  (Read 9079 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 48
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: August 14, 2000, 00:00:00 »

Well, I'm pleasantly surprised by the results of the latest Poll... A majority of you (95% !) seems to agree with my choice of implementing a TCP/IP-only connection in Kyodai. I've been working hard on this today, and tried 4 different implementations, all of them with their advantages and drawbacks. I finally found one which has all the advantages I needed. I tested it with my second machine, and was able to connect it to my main machine and start a chat session in a temporary chat window. So it seems to be fine. Now I'll have to complete the network code before I can start working on the online version of the 2-player game... Phew... I hope to have something playable before the end of the week. Also, I've completed the re-design of my Game selector, based on Marc's suggestion. I added a Manga girl on the left of the screen to fill the free space, and it looks really fine - of course if you don't like the Manga girls, you probably won't appreciate, but is that so important as to complain ? Wink

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: