Cyna Games Forum � August 4, 2001
Cyna Games
35336 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August 4, 2001  (Read 19335 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: August 04, 2001, 00:00:00 »

Hello hello... Haven't done much on Kyodai these days... I've fixed a bug that happened when you save a Slider game with a score over 100.000 points. Well, that's 50 times my best score, hu... (Of course I've never hidden I've never been too much of a fan of this specific mini-game).  I'm also thinking of hiding or removing a few options from the menu. Not the important things, of course. It's just that this thing is filled with useless options like "Animate chain reactions". I think removing them will help new users browsing through the menus. Oh, really, that would be a good thing. Let me add this to the program now. (10 minutes later) Okay, that's it. (God I'm fast sometimes)  Okay, I see you're all looking strangely at me... You want to know more. I've been making you wait a long time for this new version. It's not yet ready. I'll have to stop adding things after a time, because otherwise you'd have to wait for a year to see it. I've definitely chosen the new minigame's name, so here it is.  Kumika.  Have fun trying to figure out what it is ^_^... Okay, it's a game played with the Small Tilesets. It also forced me to modify the Small Tileset format to fit a new tile in it (a normal one, not a joker). I also added Jpeg compatibility to the format and freedom of size (the recommended size for a Small Tile now being 64x64). So now you can save in Jpeg and have fun with your graphics, instead of sticking to tiny 32x32 pictures. I'm still a bit concerned with a few problems in this new tile format, but I'll probably find a solution soon.

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: