Cyna Games Forum � September 16, 2001
Cyna Games
35336 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: September 16, 2001  (Read 8912 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: September 16, 2001, 00:00:00 »

I won't be talking about the WTC tragedy here. I don't believe this website's purpose is to remind you of the problems we have in real life. Plus, I don't like the idea that a manichean world war is likely to happen. Can't we remember the lessons of the previous century ?  Well, so I've been spending my whole week watching the TV news about the events, and now I'm trying to forget all of it. And, ironically, when I think of Kyodai, I can only see problems in front of my eyes. In this last week, I've still received quite a lot of e-mails about 3D problems in the game. Since most people who have the game running flawlessly don't have any reason to send me a mail, I end up believing everyone has problems... Which is not true, of course. But sometimes I wonder if I just shouldn't drop 3D and continue Kyodai with a completely 2D interface that would emulate as faithfully as possible the "2D" option of the current 3D interface and retain most, if not all of its options. I don't want to post a poll about this... But your opinions are welcome. I guess a 2D interface would take me a few weeks to fine-tune, and then I'd be able to completely concentrate on the game itself, the new mini-games, the options, etc. As opposed to the current 3D interface that sometimes leaves me wondering whether I should improve the animations, the video card compatibility or simply work on new options. The fact is, I love the current 3D interface. But I don't know what my users think. I believe most of you prefer the 3D version as well, but, for example, would you continue downloading the new (and still free) upgrades if I were to switch to a completely 2D interface...?  Is it me, or am I always asking myself the same questions...? Anyway, if you have a couple of minutes... Please send me your opinion on the subject !

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: