Cyna Games Forum � January 26, 2000
Cyna Games
35336 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: January 26, 2000  (Read 8813 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: January 26, 2000, 00:00:00 »

Kyodai Beta 2 is nearly ready. I just need to fix a few bugs that prevent the program from running in fullscreen mode. I've managed to implement DirectSound MOD playing at last. Will have to do the same for sound effects. This morning I received a really nice gift from a registered user of Kyodai : a SB Live and 64mb of Ram for my secondary machine, and a TNT2 Xentor for my main machine. Wow ! Now I don't need any more Ram for my secondary machine, and it was indeed the Ram that made it crash so often. As for the TNT2, it didn't work either... So I got mad, tried with my first TNT2 again, didn't work as well. Got mad again, removed the TNT2 violently, started to clean stupidly my AGP port with a screwdriver (!), reinserted the TNT2 card and guess what ? It worked ! Wink I had already cleaned my AGP port before, but I guess it's just a matter of luck. So, I won't remove that card before long Wink... I'm a bit disappointed though, because the performance in Solitaire isn't better than for the Voodoo 3 (105 fps in a normal situation). But it works in 32-bit mode and OpenGL runs much faster, so bye bye Voodoo 3 ! Wink I've got a fascinating life, haven't I ? Wink

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: