Cyna Games Forum � March 26, 2002
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: March 26, 2002  (Read 8436 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: March 26, 2002, 00:00:00 »

Hi ! Sorry for the lack of updates... I've sort-of finished a new version of Kyodai Mahjongg but I'm definitely too lazy to release it right now... I guess it'll have to wait until next month. I'll probably make some more improvements. It's hard to think of anything to add to my software, now... I have this huge "to do list" but it's full of surrealistic requests from fellow users... Smile (and some more realistic but painful to implement Wink)  The fact is that my "real life" has been busier than ever this month. Major changes in my life are upcoming. And after some time, all I can do is crash on my chair, read a couple of French comic books or watch a DVD. And since I'm not going to start talking for hours about how excited I'm about a movie or TV series (you really don't want me to write endless rants about Berserk !), I guess I'm better off being silent... Maybe I should start programming a new mini-game, so that I can waste my time playing it instead ! Smile  Anyway, here's a list of additions and fixes made to the current version -- I mean, the one I'm going to post here one day, if I'm not TOO lazy Smile  - Managed to stabilize a very low polygon count version of the Realistic Tiles. - Fixed various Access Violation issues that happened for example when switching resolutions while playing Kyodai (you'll still have to press Escape to exit and restart, though !) and clicking on a web link in the About box while in fullscreen mode. - Mouse movements out of the playing field (menu, toolbar, ...) are now taken into account for the Contemplation mode. Small detail but I like it. - Fixed a rare but frustrating bug : after playing a Rivers game, and launching some specific layouts, you would be unable to finish the game because some tile would refuse to be selected. - Fixed a minor glitch in the back of Realistic Tiles. - Fixed invisible borders in Small Tileset games when Realistic Tiles are enabled. - Fixed "Normal" button for Hashira in the Game Selector so that it doesn't set the default starting level to 2 anymore. Use the level button to set your starting level.

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: