Cyna Games Forum � December 30, 1999
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: December 30, 1999  (Read 20745 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: December 30, 1999, 00:00:00 »

In case I don't update this page tomorrow : Happy new year ! (Wow, year 2000 in only 24 hours... Cool Smile)  Thanks for all your messages about my health Wink My girlfriend has been taking care of me and she bought the medecine for me Wink So I'm glad to be able to tell you that I'm feeling much better now. Actually I now having a simple cold, but apart from my nose (if you see what I mean), everything is okay and I've been able to program extensively these last two days and keep up with my so-called schedule... I've added a lot of minor things, fixed a lot of bugs, etc... I'm very happy with the current situation. Kyodai is now working wonderfully on both the Voodoo 3 and i740 cards. Great. Also, it's now about 20% faster on the Traditional layout. Cool ! Smile Now, I'll have to concentrate on trying to adapt the Clicks, Slider and Hashira games to Direct3D... Considering how long it took me to convert them to OpenGL, I'm afraid it will take some time. But then, I'll be ready to add even more things to Kyodai. I'm planning to have version 11.00 released in January. Or early February, in case there are more bugs than expected. A "real" beta-testing session will start early January, hopefully. Bye !

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: