Cyna Games Forum � June 27, 2001
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: June 27, 2001  (Read 8656 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 48
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: June 27, 2001, 00:00:00 »

Hmm... Err, hi. I'm quite surprised to see that some answers to the poll actually mention v16.00 as working better than v16.42, since the changes to the core itself were minimal -- I only fixed the problems people had encountered. In fact, I'm tempted to believe that it's a joke because nobody actually sent me an e-mail after voting for v16.00. When I say I require an e-mail, I mean it, you know ? I'm not evil or anything, I'm just looking for explanations. If you're the silent type of person who likes to answer polls and not send e-mails, don't expect to see me come back to v16.00 like this. Apart from that, I can see that some people want me to come back to version 10.21. Hmm, not for now, really... I actually tried it again recently, and the OpenGL code is buggy -- it doesn't work in hardware mode on my Radeon card. I prefer to trust Direct3D for now, even though I still have all my respect for OpenGL. Oh, and finally... For those who answered "Kyodai 15.42 is the only way I could play Kyodai at all"... Let me remind you that Kyodai 2D is based on the 15.42 2D engine, so if you could launch v15.42, you can launch Kyodai 2D as well. Otherwise you have a very very strange machine, that's all I can say ! Wink

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: