Cyna Games Forum � January 10, 2002
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: January 10, 2002  (Read 8426 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: January 10, 2002, 00:00:00 »

Happy new year everyone. I just wanted to drop a message here to tell you that the new version is not yet ready. At least officially. It's been extensively tested by registered users from my private mailing list, and there have been several minor issues that I'm trying to fix. I don't want to rush the release of this new version because it's based on a new engine, and it's always a bit scary for me to unveil this kind of thing I've been working on for so long...  Well, I actually released a final version yesterday but it was cancelled after about five minutes, only, I forgot to update my website to remove references to it. Now you know everything... Wink So, basically, I'll try to make a final review of the bugs people reported to me, and fix the problems I can deal with (i.e., not the hardware problems that are due to incompatible drivers). Then I'll release the new version. Believe me, you won't be disappointed. And if you can't wait, I've updated my "Version History" page with the new features for v18.00 ! Wink

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: