Cyna Games Forum � February 24, 2002
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: February 24, 2002  (Read 8394 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: February 24, 2002, 00:00:00 »

For those wondering, the ATI drivers numbered 6.13.10.6043, which I mentioned in the last post, are not available to the public yet. They're for developers only. I'm sure they will be leaked soon enough, though. I made a few tests with other programs, and I don't think they boost performance for DirectX 8 programs. Maybe a little for DirectX 7 programs though (I haven't made enough tests to be sure). It's like if they had fixed the drivers especially for Kyodai Mahjongg, how nice of them ! Wink Only issue so far : a complete freeze (yes, it doesn't only happen to you ! Wink) when running an EMBM sample from the Microsoft DirectX 8 SDK. I always seem to have problems with Bump Mapping on my configuration. I guess next time I'll upgrade it, they'll be fixed, but I'll have other problems somewhere else... Wink  Update : I've removed the poll, it has been running for one month. Here are the results if you're interested. For a total of 2960 votes. 7% of you don't like versions 18.xx, 9% didn't try it, and the rest either liked it or loved it. 62% of you think it rocks, so I know you're all behind me, eheh, at least two thirds of you... Wink Thanks !

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: