Cyna Games Forum � January 31, 2000
Cyna Games
35332 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: January 31, 2000  (Read 8586 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 48
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: January 31, 2000, 00:00:00 »

The new Beta is finally online. Please read the "What's new" file to find out the known issues. The rest seems to run perfectly on my machine. I hope you'll like it. Please send a short report to tell me if the game's running fine on your machine, along with your video card type. Even if it works. Don't expect an answer, but I'll do my best to keep you posted about the future events. If everything goes well, the final version should be ready in a week or two, after I've selected the new graphics and layouts to add. Makes me think that I absolutely love those programs that explain the major version number change (v6.1 to v7.0, etc) by simply adding a background or two to the package Wink...  NB: DirectMusic is incorrectly supported in this beta version. Please answer "yes" when Kyodai asks you if you have a powerful machine, and only play MOD-type musics (not Miguel's musics). Otherwise you're likely to get an Access Violation. The bug will be fixed in the final version. Also, do not use the menus to switch between games. It causes some problems.

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: