Cyna Games Forum � January 5, 2000
Cyna Games
35336 Posts in 1434 Topics by 9988 Members. Latest Member: PieLam
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Community home  Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: January 5, 2000  (Read 17659 times)
Nao
Grumpy Creator
Mahjongg Emperor

Age 49
From Paris, France

Full geek, semi-retired.

« on: January 05, 2000, 00:00:00 »

Phew. After one month of work, here is the first Beta version of Kyodai. It is no longer considered Alpha because it works rather correctly. The only things left to implement are the 3D versions of Clicks, Slider and Hashira. The rest is done. The package contains all the files necessary to run the game. Just click on the downloaded file and install it. Please note that it is NOT a completed work. It is a preliminary version to help you evaluate whether or not my efforts were useful or not. The performance is still better than in OpenGL mode, but for this build I've prefered to use high-quality textures, and you may experience a small drop in performance (about 25% with a Voodoo 3). With some work, this Beta 1 can also work on Voodoo 1 cards -- I've seen that with my own eyes. Have fun, and don't forget to send your bug reports and suggestions !! I'd be especially interested in knowing if you think the new design (game selector implementation, etc.) is better or worse than the design for v10.21... Thanks !

My dearest friend if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side...
Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever,
For it is plain as anyone can see... We're simply meant to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: